Pages

led scroller

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A word from JYJ's Yoochun {Rooftop Prince}

Good morning everyone!!!!!!




[NEWS] 120330 JYJ’s Yoochun says, “I feel responsible for The Rooftop Prince”

JYJ’s Yoochun talked about the favorable reviews on The Rooftop Prince. Yoochun is currently playing the role of prince Lee Gak in SBS TV’s drama series The Rooftop Prince. He’s a funny character who tries to get used to the 21st century’s modern world, but also a serious character who is sad about his wife’s death. Yoochun said, “When I’m shooting, I don’t have much time to check the viewers’ responses. So I usually don’t know how popular the drama is. But I recently heard from my agency that it’s receiving favorable reviews now, so I felt really good.” Yoochun also said, “I feel burdened because I feel like I have to do better to satisfy the viewers. I wish I can do so to repay their love. Lee Gak is in deep sorrow. As he’s being confused now, I hope the viewers understand Lee Gak and support him.”



Credits: jyj3.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates