Pages

led scroller

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

[120605] Park Yoo Chun Shares Thoughts About Possibly Dating Han Ji Min




“If it’s a girl like Han Ji Min, I don’t think I will receive negative comments even if I decide to publicly date her.” This was what JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun stated during a recent interview about his fellow co-star Han Ji Min from the recently ended drama, “Rooftop Prince.”

Prior to this interview, Han Ji Min stated in her own interview, “Yoochun worked so hard that I felt guilty for viewing him with prejudiced eyes since he was originally a singer. He is an actor with one of the best work ethics.” Likewise, Yoochun did not hold back with his praise for Han Ji Min.

He said, “Since she is so easy-going, it was very comfortable to act with her. Even kiss scenes weren’t that hard. We spent four months filming this drama and it seemed like I knew her for over ten years. That’s how comfortable she was to me. When she was Park Ha, I wanted to hug her but when she came back to herself as Ji Min nuna, she was the one who took care of me. She always laughed harder and cried harder at my parts. She always pulled me forward.”

The interviewer asked Yoochun, “Have you ever viewed Han Ji Min as a woman you’d like to date?” He laughed as he answered, “Not at all. But honestly, even I can see how we would fit together very well. That’s the reaction of the viewers as well. I even thought, ‘If I date this kind of person publicly, people would actually like it and cheer for it’ since everyone kept saying we looked good together.”

Finally, the interviewer said, “Han Ji Min once said that she couldn’t imagine a singing Park Yoo Chun.” Then Yoochun replied, “I’ve heard that too. It was unexpected. I’ve never thought of myself that way. So for a moment, I was blank. Whether I am engaged as a singer or an actor, I focus on each part of myself at that certain time. Anyhow, the steps have been laid out so I really hope that our music and appearance on broadcast will be able to happen soon.”

Credit: Soompi
Shared by; Blog Remaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates