Pages

led scroller

Monday, May 21, 2012

Rooftop Prince Episode 19 Synopsis Summary.


Hello and Good Morning Everyone!

On 22nd May, 2012 [Tuesday]. This last day for waiting the next 'Rooftop Prince' Episode 19+20. I believe that, you guys of course calculate timing and watch the time over2 again... One of them is me.

The first impression I watch Rooftop Prince, I think it's same history story same as another story. When I continuously watch this drama, I saw the strongest unique in this drama. That why, I left the drama I watch before rooftop prince and I being love this drama much2 more.

In this morning, I want share with you about the information about rooftop prince spoiler from many website. I combine in my blogger for you all.
As we know, the last previous all viewer as announced ‘Park Ha will diet hit by car, drive by Yong Tea Moo for save her prince Lee Gak’. I will give you a goods new is, Park Ha save by Prince Lee Gak. I said so, because;

Rooftop Prince Episode 19 Synopsis Summary.
Crown Prince sends the injured Park Ha to the hospital, but because her liver suffered serious impact when she was hit, Park Ha falls into the danger of requiring liver transplantation immediately.
Some Pict from BTS

Lee Gak tries to persuade Se Na, as apart from her, no one else could save Park Ha.

On the other hand, Tae Moo tells Se Na to leave and go abroad to live a good life for them.
sena & tea moo want run to abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates