Pages

led scroller

Monday, June 4, 2012

[120604] Park Yoochun Dreams of Going to Cannes with Park Yoohwan




Park Yoo Chun said he dreams of walking the red carpet of Cannes with his brother Park Yoo Hwan in a recent interview with enews.

To a question asking whether he has anything he dreams of doing, he answered, “I want to go to the Cannes Film Festival with [Park] Yoo Hwan. This is my next goal for now.”

The two have already walked red carpets in Korea together for the 2011 MBC Drama Awards held on December 30, 2011 and the Paeksang Arts Awards held in April 2012.

Park Yoo Chun said, “Even if it’s for different pieces, if we get a chance to go I hope we’ll get to stand on the red carpet of Cannes together. We went together for the Paeksang Arts Awards, and that felt great. I was so proud that we brothers were sitting at the same table. I hope we can take a lot of pictures at Cannes.”
He then added, “Yoo Hwan is better at English than I am. I think I’ll be able to use my brother as an interpreter. (Laugh)”

Park Yoo Chun recently gathered much popularity for his Crown Prince Lee Gak role in SBS’ Rooftop Prince.


Credits: Enewsworld
Shared By: Blog Remaja




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates