Pages

led scroller

Friday, June 1, 2012

Choi Woo Shik’s Mention of Yoochun In His Interview




Choi Woo Shik: “The bias judgement against idols went away due to Park Yoochun.”

Actor Park Yoochun tore down the high-mighty Hallyu stars mental barrier that Choi Woo Shik had.

“When I was living in Canada, DBSK already has its high popularity there. Therefore I was more familiar to Micky Yoochun than Park Yoochun. It just felt that he is someone who is living in another different world from me. I thought there would be some invisible wall (between us) but there was none. Though I worried if I would look funny but this is just my own thinking. Even though he has such popularity, he is not haughty. Park Yoochun hyung always think and worry for others. Respecting other’s opinions irregardless of age factor. Now I am a fan of, not Micky Yoochun, but actor Park Yoochun. Looking at hyung and had a thought that I ‘should become someone like him’. He is really something. Very professional.”



Choi Woo Shik mentioned the reason that he likes the atmosphere of Rooftop Prince’s filming, and that is Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min. As both of them led very well, he is able to act very happily.

“During the beginning of filming, Park Yoochun hyung faced the loss of his father. Upon seeing the return of hyung to the filming set, I thought hard on what to say to him. Just standing aside or saying anything meaningless will be unsuitable too, or maybe that’s just me worrying. In the end, it’s Yoochun hyung who smiled first in order not to worry others, displaying as though everything’s fine. He is really a great person.”



In other interviews Woosik has also said the followings;

Woosik: “Thanks to Yuchun, I’m able to be on the hallyu wave, I feel really surprised that whole world is watching our drama.”

Woosik: “Being able to feel the increasing popularity after RP, I feel thankful to yuchun. he is someone that people have no reason to hate.”


source: tvdaily
credit: freyazo
trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun 
photo source: on image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates