Pages

led scroller

Monday, May 28, 2012

[VIDEO + Eng Sub] 120520 E! News Asia: Rooftop Prince + Yoochun’s International Popularity

E! News Asia Recap 20 5 12 Rooftop Prince Facebook.mp4






REPOSTING WITH THESE SUBS FROM SOOMPI. IF YOU SHARE/TAKE THESE OUT, PLEASE GIVE FULL CREDITS TO red_hc

HJM: I feel good now. Because we can have dinner together enjoyably. Feel a little sad when think about tomorrow morning.
LSW: My tears raise high until here (his eyes) because the emotion is overwhelmed... However, I restrain myself.

[no trans for Director and PD/staff-nim part]

LMH: We didn't have any opportunity for party. During filming time we didn't have any chance. Today everyone can gather like this, I feel very good.
<Prince comes> PD: YC ssi, how about the meat?
YC:... it's hot
Q: about the reaction when finishing filming.
YC: Because the filming has just finished a few hours ago, it still don't realize clearly. First, it finished well (so very good). Everyone worked very hard. Filming time was very closely. We filmed in many places. However, all was finished so I feel relief now.
YC: The scene that I remember most... (Smile and ask for help from his TS hyung)
TS: me, what? Kiss scene, (they - YC & JM) became very close yesterday

[the video flashes the kiss scene on Ep 19]

Then they talk about the scene that they remember most.
CWS's one is the scene when he found the shoes for prince.
LMH is when they were in the police station
PD: after today, who is the person that you are going to miss much?
LSW: now, is my parents.. and he allude to Baek Ji Young (oh my, I didn't know his girl friend is BJY)
hahaha and PD ask him how about RTP friends
LSW: ah~ our 4 children (F4 )
CYM (Sena looks so cute ^^): Park Ha ah~ I love you very very much. <To HJM unnie> My real heart is different, but there were many scenes that I treated her badly... slapped her face, poured water.. so I feel very sorry to unnie... really. Unnie's personality is very nice, she can understand (about the scenes) so I played those scenes comfortably. Thank you unnie.

---
Parts enclosed in brackets [ ] are my notes

~~dapinaymrs

Credit: nymph051
Shared By: Blog Remaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pingates